Residential students are required to have a full meal plan. There are three full meal plan options, all with the same cost. Meal plans and dining dollars can be used in any Aladdin locations, which include retail locations in the College Union and Toppers Den cafeteria in Rogers Hall. For additional information on Aladdin meal plans and locations, please visit them at WLU Campus DIning. If you have questions please contact the Office of Housing & Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or (304)336-8345.
The residential meal plan options are:
- 19 meals per week, $100 Dining Dollars
- 14 meals per week, $200 Dining Dollars
- 12 meals per week, $300 Dining Dollars
Meal Plan Requirements:
- Residential undergraduate students of campus owned apartments and houses may select the 5 meal plan.
- Residential undergraduate students in leased facilities (Topper Village, Topper Towers, University Place and University Place 2) may opt out of the meal plan or select a commuter meal plan.
- Residential undergraduate students in residence halls are required to have a full meal plan (12, 14, or 19 meal plan).
- Residential graduate students can opt out of a meal plan, or select any commuter meal plan.
- Commuter students can select any meal plan through the form below as well.
Students can change their meal plans within the first two weeks of each semester only, the deadline for spring semester 2023 is January 27, 2023.