ACCEPTED TO WL...WHAT'S NEXT?
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to West Liberty University!The following information will help ease your transition and connect you to the resources that you will need to start your college experience on the hilltop. For a complete checklist, visit Accepted to WL...What's Next? to learn what the next steps are with Admissions, Financial Aid, Orientation, Housing and Student Life.
As a result of the Accepted Student Day event cancellation, a list of items that you would have been given that day are available for you to review at westliberty.edu/asd
The WLU Admissions Portal is designed to help personalize your admissions experience and is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Within the account, you can:
- Apply for admission
- Check your application status
- Track receipt of official admission requirement documents
- Upload additional documents assigned to your checklist
- View admission decision
- View or print a copy of your decision letter
- Sign up for tours and admissions events
- View your student ID number
West Liberty University is a place where you can pursue your dreams and prepare for the future. With 70 majors, a vibrant campus life, small classes, and an affordable cost, the quality education you'll receive at West Liberty is like no other. West Liberty graduates renowned surgeons, accomplished artists, and award-winning entrepreneurs. The professors teach from the heart and are passionate about helping each student excel. Here are a few more reasons why West Liberty University is the best choice for you.
CHOOSE WEST LIBERTY
- You get the TOTAL College Experience
- WLU is one of the SAFEST campuses in WV
- You receive a QUALITY education at an affordable cost
- More than 60 student clubs and organizations
- NCAA Division II Sports
WLU is committed to student safety and has been taking every precaution to respond to the threat of coronavirus. All admissions group events and individual campus tours have been CANCELLED until further notice. Click here for all WLU related COVID-19 updates. Health Services at WLU