The mission of the West Liberty University Information Technology Department is to provide superior technology services to our professional and student customers and educational technology thought leadership to the University community.
- To work diligently to ensure the availability of all University technology
- To educate ourselves to understand our Strength and Weakness and current Opportunities and Threats so that we can safeguard our customers and create an environment of continuous curiosity within the University to leverage educational technologies
- To help our teaching, administrative staff and leadership to find ways to effectively integrate technology into instruction, assessment, communication and the operation of the University to better meet the expectations and needs of both students and our community
- To respond to all service requests as immediately as possible
- To create an atmosphere of teamwork with Administration and our Teaching Staff
- To assist curriculum development with the knowledge to infuse technology to benefit the modern learner in order to best prepare him or her for the demands and expectations of college and career in the 21st Century