- Academic Dishonesty, Report of (opens an online form)
Please refer to the Student Handbook for information about Types of Academic Dishonesty, Penalties, and Procedures for Handling Academic Dishonesty Cases.
Starting on Monday, July 2, 2018 all Request to Hire can be completed online in NEOGOV. This will be for Staff, Faculty, Deans, Temporary, Graduate Assistants and continuing with Student hiring:
- Hiring Approval Workflow
- NEOGov Hiring Managers User Guide
- An Academic Recommendation to Hire Form is required and must include an updated CV and transcripts:
Academic Recommendation to Hire (Provost Office)
Instructions for submitting a proposal to General Studies (What is the General Studies Assessment Committee looking for when they make their recommendation about the course for which you submitted a proposal?)
- CC-1 New Course (opens a separate Word document) Revised 8/2015
- CC-2 New Degree Program, Minor or Track (opens a separate Word document) Revised 8/2015
- CC-3 Course Change (opens a separate Word document) Revised 8/2015
- CC-4 Changes in Either Program, Major, Minor or Track (opens a separate Word document) Revised 8/2015
If you submit one of the following forms, it must be attached to a CC-4 form (directly above). If you are completing an addendum, it is because you are making a change to the General Studies Program (so mark the CC-4 form accordingly).
Evaluation of Unit Heads:
- See Policy 201 on the Human Resources page.
Evidence for Promotion and Tenure in Personnel Files
- Research Grant: Application
- College Faculty Development Award (previously known as Travel Support): See your Dean for instructions.
Faculty Excellence Awards:
Faculty Performance Planning Document (FPPD)
- FPPD, (links to a google form) updated 2018 08 31
Faculty Professional Activity Report (FPAR)
- Faculty Professional Activity Report (opens in a separate Word document) updated 2017 01 12
- Faculty Handbook (University Policies and Procedures)
- Grade Appeal Policy (links to google form) updated 2018 06 22
- Grant Submission Form (links to a web form to be completed & submitted online)
- Initial Research Proposal (contact Dean Karen Kettler with any questions)
Interdisciplinary Studies: updated 2018 07 31
- Policies and Procedures
- Application for Admission
- IDS Program Curriculum Form
- Change Form
- Interdisciplinary Studies Senior Project
- Classroom Observation (opens in a separate Word document)
- Online Course Observation(opens in a separate Word document)
- Agreement Form (opens in a separate Word document)
- Application (opens in a separate Word document)
- Schedule Change Request Form (A Google Form)
- Course by Arrangement & Special Problems/Special Topics Approval Form (opens a separate Word document) NEW VERSION for 2017-18!
- Block Scheduling Format (opens a separate pdf document)