ALL LISTINGS – Offices, Programs, Services, Faculty and Staff
- To search for a specific department you can either enter the search term in the Search Box or choose from the Categories Drop Down Menu below.
- The Categories Drop Down Menu is the recommended method for searching departments.
- When you have used the Search Box for any search, be sure to click on the Clear Search button, to start a new search.
- Using the Search Box – for example, if you were looking for all staff in Enrollment Services, type the following in the search box: Enrollment Services”
Then press return on your keyboard or click on the magnifying glass. Your search results will show everyone working within Enrollment Services.
– For an exact search string like the example above, you need to use ONE quote mark at the end of the string, instead quotes at the beginning and end of the string. The results are not perfect at this time.
– Using fewer search terms returns better results.
- The Directory is interactive. For example, on this page Michael Aulick is in the College of Arts and Communication. Click on that hyperlink under his listing and you will see everyone working within the College of Arts and Communication.
Work Shaw Hall 121 workCUB 101 postalPhone: 304.336.8076workWork Fax: 304.336.8403workfaxWebsite: https://westliberty.edu/admissions/
Phone: 304.336.8522workEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNETWebsite: https://westliberty.edu/health-sciences/faculty-staff/speech-pathology/
Sara AligAssistant Professor of Speech Pathology & AudiologyCollege of Sciences
Work Shaw Hall 320 workCUB 122 postalPhone: 304.336.8844workWebsite: https://westliberty.edu/alumni
CUB 136 postalPhone: 304.336.8009workEmail: email@example.comINTERNET
Rodney AndersonLandscape WorkerPhysical PlantMaintenance
Work ASRC workCUB 103 postalPhone: 304.336.8046workWork Fax: 304.336.8304workfaxWebsite: http://hilltoppersports.com/
Work Fine Arts 114 workCUB 152 postalPhone: 304.336.8103workEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNETWebsite: https://westliberty.edu/theater/faculty/
Michael AulickProfessor of TheaterCollege of Liberal and Creative ArtsDepartment of Music and Theater
CUB 109 postalPhone: 304.336.8510workWork Fax: 304.336.8966workfax