The Registrar’s Office is located in the Enrollment Services Center – Shaw Hall Room 121.
Effective July 1st, 2018 the price of official transcript will be increased to $8.00. Also, the priority rate for official transcripts will no longer be available. A student who has never requested a transcript from West Liberty University who would receive a “first request for free” has also been removed.
All currently enrolled students will pre-register for Fall and Summer 2018 classes on-line through West Liberty’s Information Network System (WINS). On-line registration in WINS will begin on April 2 for Seniors, April 6 for Juniors, April 12 for Sophomores, and April 18 for Freshmen. Students will not be able to register on-line prior to the dates set up for their respective class level.
- CONFIRM CLASS LEVEL AND CHECK FOR HOLDS. Visit the West Liberty web site (www.westliberty.edu) on or after March 27 and access your WINS account (located under the “GO” option). Enter ID and PIN number (your 6-digit birthday -mmddyy- for first time users), and click on Login. Next, click on Student Services, and then click on Registration. Select Registration Status to confirm class level for registration and that no holds exist preventing registration. Exit WINS and close web browser.
- SELECT COURSES. Select courses from the Fall 2018 class schedule available in WINS and use the table below to set-up your desired schedule. You MUST check the course catalog (available via WINS) for any pre-requisites or course restrictions for the classes you are attempting to schedule. When using WINS for pre-registration you will ONLY input the CRN # for each class. Make sure you select the correct CRN # from the schedule.
- MEET W/ADVISOR, GET ALTERNATE PIN. Schedule an appointment with your advisor. You can access your advisor’s name in WINS by clicking on Student Services, then click on Students Records, and View Student Information. Seniors should schedule appointments on or before April 2, Juniors on or before April 6, Sophomores on or before April 12, Freshmen on or before April 18. Have advisor review schedule. An alternate pin number is required to complete registration in WINS. You must get this from your advisor. You do not need an alternate PIN for summer classes, only for Fall courses.
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES ONLINE. Log-in to WINS, return to Registration, select Register or Add/Drop Classes, select and submit term (Fall 2018), enter alternate pin and submit, and then enter CRN numbers from your worksheet. When finished, click the submit changes button. During pre-registration students are only permitted to schedule up to 18 credit hours. You have successfully scheduled classes that indicate *Web Registered*. If you encounter a pre-requisite or a closed class, your schedule will indicate you are not registered for these courses. You can select additional courses if your initial schedule includes closed courses or courses for which you do not meet pre-requisites. This can be done in WINS by selecting the Look Up Classes Option on the WINS Registration Menu. To print a copy of your schedule, return to the Registration menu and click on Student Schedule. The Business Office will email invoices in late July for fall courses. When finished in WINS you must CLOSE YOUR WEB BROWSER TO COMPLETELY LOG OUT.
- SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT AND ADDING/DROPPING. WINS will be available for adding and dropping classes through September 6, which is the last day to enroll or add a class for the fall semester. Beginning September 7, students will need to submit drop slips via the Enrollment Center to change their schedule. Students wishing to add additional credit hours beyond the pre-registration limit of 18 can fill out a request in the Enrollment Services, the increased hours will be added in the system on Monday, April 23, 2018.
To view the Pre-Registration Work Sheet follow this link:
For an up-to-date course schedule go to: WINS
- MA Physician Assistant 2018 Graduation Application
- Graduate & Undergraduate Summer 2018 Graduation Application
- Graduate & Undergraduate Fall 2018 Graduation Application