The Registrar’s Office is located in the Enrollment Services Center – Shaw Hall Room 121.
Please click on the Event to see detailed information.
- West Liberty University will hold its Spring 2019 Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 4th, at 11:00 a.m. in the Academic, Sports and Recreation Complex (ASRC). Doors will open for seating at 9:30 a.m. Tickets are not required. However, due to the large number of graduates, graduates are asked to limit guests to no more than five.
- Three hundred and seventy-one students are expected to complete their degree requirements during the spring semester.
- Graduates should report to their designated line-up locations in the ASRC by 10:15 a.m. on May 4th. Parking will be available for graduates and guests behind the ASRC.
- Mr. David McKinley, United States Congressman from WV, will be the Commencement speaker.
- Ms. Megan C. Lyle, Belmont, OH, will be the student speaker. She is graduating from the School of Professional Studies
The graduating student with the highest grade point average in each respective college carries the college banner. During the spring ceremony, the following students will be serve as banner carriers.
|College of Arts & Communication||Maria Keane, Isabella Pozell,|
|College of Sciences||Jack Clarke, Trevor Piccone|
|West College of Business||Ronald Bane|
|College of Education||Stephanie Leonard, Anna Malone,|
Alexandria Parker, Emma Romanek
|College of Liberal Arts||Devon Kalo, Courtney Stackpole|
|School of Professional Studies||Paul Graham|
- Chappell Studios will take a photograph of the graduates as they are congratulated by President Stephen Greiner on stage. A second photograph will be taken as the graduates exit the stage. Approximately a week after the ceremony, graduates interested in purchasing photographs can visit the Chappell Studio web site to view proofs at www.gradimages.com
- The Commencement Ceremony will be televised live on WLU Television Comcast Channel 14. A video of the ceremony will be provided to graduates with their diplomas.
- A reception for graduates, guests and families will be held in the Student Union immediately following the ceremony.
- Graduates will receive a Certificate of Participation during the Commencement Ceremony. Diplomas will be mailed to students in June after final grades have been reviewed.
For an up-to-date course schedule go to: WINS