Counseling Service offers students the opportunity to address personal difficulties that interfere with academic adjustment, academic performance, address mental health issues and facilitate a process of social and emotional well-being.
Seeking help or advice is not an admission of weakness, but a demonstration of your determination to help yourself during a period of adjustment or challenging time.
Counseling is free and confidential.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Student Union, Second Floor, S14
- Secure HIPAA compliant video zoom session
- Office session with WLU COVID protocols
To Schedule a Counseling Appointment:
- WINS account Student Services, Click Request a Counseling Session
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 304-336-8215
- Referral box beside office door
- Walk-in (pending counselor availability)
- In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or Campus Police at 304-336-8021.
Suicide and Crisis Lifeline or Call 988