- Click on the link below to sign in to your admissions portal or create an account if this is your first time to visit the site.
- Once logged in, you may click on the events tab to view the calendar with all events and times available for tours.
- From the calendar, select the date and time of when you would like to visit and then you will receive a confirmation email.
To sign up for an event, click here for more information.
- Thursday, April 25th – Black & Gold Day (9:30am-1:00pm)
- Tuesday, April 30th – Transfer Day
The journey of a lifetime starts with your first visit to West Liberty, where you will be greeted by a warm and inviting tree-shaded campus full of excitement. Take a look around, ask questions, grab a bite to eat or schedule an appointment with the Admissions Office for a detailed tour. Nothing provides you with insight about a campus like a visit. Whether you have come to our campus to participate in one of our campus events, are considering making West Liberty part of your academic future, or are here to simply cheer on the Hilltoppers to another victory, you have landed in a special place. West Liberty University is steeped in tradition with a welcoming network of student, faculty, staff and alumni all working together to create an ideal living and learning environment.
West Liberty is located in the serene mountains of West Virginia’s northern panhandle, yet only an hour from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with shopping, attractions and professional sports teams: Pirates Baseball, Steelers Football and Penguins Hockey. Oglebay Park is a local attraction just five miles from campus featuring championship golf, skiing, a zoo, a planetarium and more. Also a short drive away is The Highlands, a shopping, dining and entertainment complex in Wheeling, West Virginia.