As a reminder the application process is not complete, until a $100 deposit is submitted.
- You can send in payment in the form of check or money order to the Housing & Residence Life at 208 University Drive, CUB#128, West Liberty, WV 26074. Please remember to include name and address of student for identification.
- If you wish to pay with credit/debit card or electronic check, you can utilize our online payment option or over the phone with the Business Office at (304) 336-8013 or (304) 336-8944.
- If you are planning a trip to campus to pay the deposit, cash and credit card payments can be made to the Business Office on the third floor of Shaw Hall; check or money order payments can be made to the Housing & Residence Life Office in Rogers Hall.
- Effective July 1st, 2015: All credit/debit card payments to the University will be assessed a non-refundable 2.25% service fee. There will be no fee applied for paying with electronic check. For questions about this fee, please contact the Business Office.
- Deposits are refundable before the given deadlines. When cancelling your room for the fall semester, the deadline to cancel and receive a refund is July 31st. When cancelling your room for the spring semester, the deadline is December 15th.