The International Center at West Liberty University organizes weekly activities and events for all of our international students. Students can go to weekly shopping trips, monthly excursions in the area or other fun activities and events.
- October 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 11 @ 4:15 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Travel Guidelines for International Students requesting transportation through the International Center:
- Students must confirm dates and times of your travel BEFORE booking tickets
- Departure and Arrival times must be between 10:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. (20:00)
- The earliest the school van can leave campus is: 8:00 am. We recommend allowing your self 1 hour between leaving campus and your ticket time if traveling from Wheeling, or 3 hours if you are traveling from Pittsburgh.
- Students must send an email request to the International Center NO LATER than 7 school days (Monday – Friday) before your trip.
- After confirming your trip with the International Center staff, students MUST email or submit travel plans by hand to Ryan Glanville at the International Center.
- We must receive a copy of the ticket for EACH student traveling.
- Students MUST book round trip tickets unless you do not plan on coming back to West Liberty University. Any combination of air, bus, or car travel is accepted.
- If students decide to change their initial and confirmed transportation arrangements, they will be responsible for their own transportation back to campus.
- If you are traveling by Greyhound bus, you must depart from and/or arrive to the Wheeling, WV station.
***If you do not follow these rules, we cannot guarantee transportation. Also, if the times are not convenient for your schedule when planning your trips then you may use Airport Limousine Shuttle Service by calling (304) 232-1175. You may also find the company on the Internet by using this link: https://wheelinglimo.com/ ***
UPCOMING AIRPORT TRIPS:There are no upcoming events at this time.