All returning students have to accept their financial aid awards online prior to the start of the Fall semester every year.
Please follow the instructions to complete all necessary steps in accepting your awards.
- Log into WINS 9.
- Click the blue “Financial Aid” link midway down the menu list.
- Once on the main Financial Aid page, click the “Award Offer” option in the tabs across the top of the screen.
- Choose the appropriate academic year from the “Award Year” drop down box in the top right corner.
- Carefully review your Award Offer.
- Choose “Accept” or “Decline” from the drop down boxes for all funds that are listed as “Select” in the “Take Action” columns under both the “Grants and Scholarships to Pay for College” section and the “Loans” section.
- You will see a green confirmation box in the top right corner populate once the submit button is selected.
NOTE – Failure to accept or decline all funds will cause your award to partially submit and your financial aid will not be complete causing a delay in any refunds.