MANAGER TRAINING DATES ARE SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 22, 2020 AT 12PM AND JANUARY 28, 2020 AT 2 PM.
BOTH SESSIONS WILL BE HELD IN THE ALUMNI ROOM.
Process – To Hire Student Employees
- Complete a requisition on NEOGOV
- You will receive an email notification from NEOGOV of applications ready to be viewed.
- Interview and select students.
- Hiring Managers will mark selected students as “Pass” in NEOGOV.
- New hires will need to complete paperwork before starting work.
- Student Employment Coordinator will notify both the student and the Hiring Manager by email when the student is eligible to begin working.
NEOGOV Cheat Sheet – Creating a Requisition
Hiring Managers User Guide For Student Employment
2020-2021 IMPORTANT DATES
- February 3, 2020 – Begin requisitions in NEOGOV for Summer 2020, Fall 2020, and Spring 2021 hiring.
- February 10, 2020 – Students may begin applying to student employment opportunities as posted.
Student Employment Coordinator Contact Information
Enrollment Services Center
Shaw Hall 121