Deadline: April 15
This is a one-time academic scholarship (award amount $1500.00) given to a rising sophomore, junior, or senior education major from an elementary or secondary/comprehensive content area.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration
- Be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior education major (elementary, secondary, or comprehensive program).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have demonstrated involvement in the campus community.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and a commitment to the field of Education.
- Demonstrate financial need for the award.
Please return the application and letters of recommendation from two high school teachers to:
Dr. Cathy Monteroso, Dean, College of Education and Human Performance
West Liberty University
326A Main Hall
208 University Drive
College Union Box 147
West Liberty, WV 26074
Selection of Recipients
Selection is made by the scholarship committee in the College of Education and Human Performance.