Deadline: April 15
This is a one-time academic scholarship (award amount $1500.00) given to a rising sophomore, junior, or senior education major from an elementary or secondary/comprehensive content area.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration
- Be a rising sophomore, junior, or senior education major (elementary, secondary, or comprehensive program).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Have demonstrated involvement in the campus community.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and a commitment to the field of Education.
- Demonstrate financial need for the award.
- Letters of recommendation from two high school teachers.
Please complete the electronic application using the “General Application Form” link above and be sure to attach all supporting documents/requirements.
Selection of Recipients
Selection is made by the scholarship committee in the College of Education and Human Performance.