Sessions begin July 7th–Click here for more information and registration: The Connected Classroom Series
The Connected Classroom Series is focused on approaches, resources and tools for virtual teaching and learning in K-16+ classrooms. In these fifty-minute sessions, educators will learn new ways to use engaging and relevant methods and technologies.
Whether you are a current student, prospective student, or WL alumnus, we invite you to explore our site and the many aspects of our College at West Liberty University. Our dedicated faculty and administrators invite you to visit our campus and talk with us first-hand about our majors, programs, and exciting new initiatives. Several new initiatives include:
- A new major in Athletic Training
- New tracks in our Master’s Program
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) for Teacher Education
- National accreditation for our Exercise Physiology Program (ASEP)
- A Center for Arts and Education
- Updated technology-outfitted classrooms
- Strong professional development school partnerships
- Student development fund to support participation and travel to national conferences
Throughout the year, students in the College of Education and Human Performance can be found coordinating the on-campus Scholastic Book Fair, traveling to conferences with faculty, participating in on-campus College of Education and Human Performance sponsored workshops, creating professional portfolios, tutoring local school children, volunteering in after-school centers, working with new technology in the Exercise Physiology lab, and actively engaging in lively classroom discussions and debates.