The following must be completed in order to be admitted to West Liberty and then register for classes:
- Apply to West Liberty University
- Indicate on your application that you are a transient student.
- Obtain a transient approval form from your home institution. The completed transient approval form will ensure that the course(s) you wish to take at West Liberty will transfer back to your home institution and will show that you are a student in good standing.
- There may be required pre-requisites for the courses that you wish to take. Please check the West Liberty Course Catalog for the required pre-requisites and submit proof of those pre-requisites via a college transcript or ACT/SAT test scores sent to the West Liberty Admissions Office.
- To find out what courses are being offered for a particular term please check the West Liberty Information Network System (WINS).
Transient approval forms, official transcripts or test scores may be sent by mail or through an electronic service to:
College Union Box 101
West Liberty University
208 University Drive
West Liberty, WV 26074