General Education Development Test (G.E.D.)

Non-high school graduates who meet their home state’s requirements for granting the high school equivalency will need to submit the appropriate documentation.

For the state of West Virginia, students may visit the TASC website for more information at

If the diploma was awarded within the past five years, applicants are also required to take the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).