Early Entrance Program – College at Park/WLU Fall 2022/Spring2023
West Liberty University offers dual enrollment courses through the early entrance program to students attending Wheeling Park High School.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an overall high school grade point average of 3.0 and have completed at least 12 college preparatory courses.
- Application: Students must complete a West Liberty University Early Entrance on-line application by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. There is no application fee.
- Transcripts: Students must request a transcript through Parchment to be sent to WLU.
- Registration: Students will select courses for registration when completing the admission application.
|Fall 2022||Spring 2023|
|HIST 210 – US History I to 1876||EDU 207 – Foundations of Educations|
|POLS 101 – Basic Concepts of Politics and Government||COM 101 – Oral Communications|
|ENG 101 – College Composition I||ENG 102 – College Composition II|
|ENG 204 – British Literature through 18th Century||ENG 214 – British Literature after 18th Century|
|EDUC 100 – Introduction to Professional Education||HIST 211 – US History II Since 1876|
|COM 101 – Oral Communications|
|MATH 130 – College Algebra with Applications|
|BIO 105/106 – Life Science for Non-Majors|
- Payment of Courses: The charge for each course is $75 with the exception of the BIO 105/106 course which is $100. Students will be billed each semester by West Liberty University for registered courses. Students will pay West Liberty University for the courses. Bills will be mailed to the student’s home address. Students can mail in a check for payment or pay online by following the instructions on the billing statement.
- Submission of Grades: Grades are submitted to West Liberty University by the WPHS instructors.
- Requesting of Transcripts from WLU: If a student is not attending WLU and wishes to transfer courses to another university, a transcript can be requested online by visiting westliberty.edu/registrar and clicking on the transcript option.
- Seniors Applying to WLU: Seniors wishing to apply for regular admission to WLU will need to complete a regular application for entering freshmen. This application is open now on the WLU website, westliberty.edu/apply
If you need assistance, contact the Admissions office at (304)336-8076 or email@example.com