Early Entrance Program – College at Park/WLU Fall 2021/Spring 2022
West Liberty University offers dual enrollment courses through the early entrance program to students attending Wheeling Park High School.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an overall high school grade point average of 3.0 and have completed at least 12 college preparatory courses.
- Application: Students must complete a West Liberty University Early Entrance on-line application by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. There is no application fee.
- Transcripts: Students must request a transcript through Parchment to be sent to WLU.
- Registration: Students will select courses for registration when completing the admission application.
Fall Courses – College at Park Spring Courses – College at Park ENG 101 – Composition (11th grade) ENG 102 – Composition II (11th grade) ENG 204 – British Literature to 18th Century (12th grade) ENG 214 – British Literature after 18th Century (12th grade) POL 101 – Basics Concepts of Politics/Government HIST 211 – US History II (11th grade) HIST 210 – US History I (11th grade) COM 101 – Oral Communications/Speech
- Payment of Courses: The charge for each course is $75. Students will be billed each semester by West Liberty University for registered courses. Students will pay West Liberty University for the courses. Bills will be mailed to the student’s home address. Students can mail in a check for payment or pay online by following the instructions on the billing statement.
- Submission of Grades: Grades are submitted to West Liberty University by the WPHS instructors.
- Requesting of Transcripts from WLU: If a student is not attending WLU and wishes to transfer courses to another university, a transcript can be requested online by visiting westliberty.edu/registrar and clicking on the transcript option.
- Seniors Applying to WLU: Seniors wishing to apply for regular admission to WLU will need to complete a regular application for entering freshmen. This application is open now on the WLU website, westliberty.edu/apply
If you need assistance, contact the Admissions office at (304)336-8076 or [email protected]