- College of Arts & Communication Student Accomplishments
- Athletic Training
- Social Work Student Outcomes
- College of Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Dental Hygiene
- Nursing Program – NCLEX Pass Rates
- Psychology Alumni
- Physician Assistant PANCE Pass Rates
- College of Business Accreditation & Quality Assurance
West Liberty University will be the premiere 4-year institution of higher learning in the Upper Ohio Valley by:
- providing its students with a high-quality education wherever and however courses are delivered that will prepare them for employment in current and future job markets or for continuing their education;
- achieving excellence in all facets of university life, including academics, student experiences, athletics, and the visual and performing arts;
- providing a comprehensive and significant liberal arts foundation wherever and however courses are delivered that will prepare its students to communicate effectively, think critically, and assume roles as productive citizens of the global community;
- pursuing financial stability as an institution while also remaining affordable for its students;
- emphasizing high-quality professional relationships between students and faculty, both in and out of the classroom, through excellent instruction in any format or location and advising;
- standing as a vigorous and vibrant source for the creation of knowledge through innovative and creative research and scholarly activity;
- providing technological capabilities and infrastructure to reflect contemporary educational needs and standards;
- facilitating vibrant relationships with the surrounding community through social, civic, and economic engagement activities, and building strong and enduring relationships with alumni and benefactors; and
- supporting a safe campus environment that encourages diversity and inclusion for all members of the WLU community.
HLC, ACCREDITATION, THIRD PARTY COMMENT AND STUDENT OUTCOMES
West Liberty University is currently seeking comments from the public about the University in preparation for its periodic evaluation by its regional accrediting agency, the HLC.
The University will host a visit March 19-20, 2018, with a team representing the Higher Learning Commission. West Liberty University has been accredited by HLC since 1942. The team will review the institution’s ongoing ability to meet HLC’s Criteria for Accreditation. Members of the public, students, parents of students, alumni, donors, community groups, and local businesses are invited to send comments. For more information, visit HLC | Third Party Comment.