The Masters in Educational Leadership program prepares professionals for leadership positions within their chosen profession and the understanding of why and how great leaders flourish in society. M.A. Ed. Leadership Coursework includes leadership theories, human relations of leadership, organizational structure, politics within an organization, understanding employee characteristics, and application to practical, real-life leadership opportunities.
Advisor: Dr. Bill Baronak: [email protected]
- EDL 500 Leadership Theory and Motivation (Fall I)
- EDL 520 Human Resources and Personnel Issues (Spring I)
- EDL 531 Organizational Politics (Spring)
- EDL 557 Creative Leaders and Innovative Thinkers (Spring II)
- EDL 589 Community Collaboration (Fall II)
- One elective course