LiveText Student Benefits
- Share coursework between classes & semesters.
- Customized portfolios that you can share.
- Ability to create a classroom management portfolio.
- Privacy unless you wish to share your data with instructors, classmates, peers, and/or employers.
- Secure digital online storage w. 24/7/365 access.
- Ability to showcase state and federal education standards that align with your program(s).
- Access to LiveText’s curriculum tools and standards.
- Showcase personal growth in program assessments.
What is an “Assessment”?
- An assessment is a process for collecting information.
- Demonstrates effectiveness & improves educational programs.
- Focuses on student’s learning and development outcomes.
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses for personal growth.
- Highly valued by leadership, employers, and accreditation.
- An assessment is not an end goal.
- It is not the same as a course grade, since it is a learning tool that demonstrates students’ ability to meet course expectations.
- It is not a student satisfaction or opinion survey.
- It is a direct measure of student learning.