This guide will walk you through the step to sign into WINS 9.
1. To start, navigate to the West Liberty GO WLU page. From the main webpage it can be found at the top of the page in the gray bar. GO WLU can also be accessed by going directly to
2. Once on the GO WLU page scroll down to the grid of blue links. Towards the bottom of the grid is a link to WINS 9 Student. Click this link.
2a. Note: There are two links for WINS 9, WINS 9 Faculty, and WINS 9 Student. If you are having trouble signing in, double check that you are attempting to sign into WINS 9 Student.
3. Now that you’re on the WINS 9 login page, you’ll need to use your SSO credentials. Your SSO credentials are as follow: Your username for SSO services is the beginning part of your email address.
3a. Example: A student with the email: firstname.lastname@example.org would have a username of “examplestudent”.
3b.Your password for your SSO is your 8 digit bday by default. If you have changed your password before, the password will be whatever you set it to. Format: MMDDYYYY
4. Once you enter those credentials you will be inside WINS 9.
A few tips and tricks to help you attempt to sign in for the first time:
- When signing in, make sure that you are attempting to sign into WINS 9, there are links on the West Liberty University website for WINS 9 Faculty, as well as the previous version of WINS: WINS 8.
- If you have repeated difficulty signing into WINS, try signing into Hello ID SSO to confirm that your credentials are working.