In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, West Liberty University is working to move as many processes online as possible. One item we have moved to online is the form for your WLU Student Hangtag. Please review the guidelines below:
- Students will complete this form prior to picking up their parking hangtag at the Office of Housing & Residence Life, located in Rogers Hall. Please allow 2 business days to process requests.
- We ask that all students adhere to social distancing and mask requirements at all times while visiting the office.
- Parking hangtags must be displayed on the rearview mirror of the student’s car. Completing the form is only the first step, but you must physically collect and display the tag as well.
- Students must adhere to all parking regulations, and follow all parking signs and parking lot designations.
Complete the Online Parking Hangtag Form
- You will need your license number and cell phone number
- To correctly enter in your ID number, be sure to use the @ symbol and all digits, then hit the SUBMIT button.
Any student who will not have a car on campus can complete the Online Parking Waiver Form to have the fee removed from their bill.
If you have any questions regarding collecting your parking hangtag, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding parking regulations, please email email@example.com.