The West Liberty University Staff Advisory Council is created for the purpose of advocating for the best interests of all staff members; cultivating a thriving University community, fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, all the while supporting the strategic mission and vision of the University.
2022 Staff Council Meeting Dates:
Our monthly Staff Council meetings are held every third Thursday at 10am in the Alumni Room and via Zoom. If you have any questions or concerns for Staff Council, please contact the Chair. Thank you.
January 20 2022 July-TBA
February 17, 2022 August 18, 2022
March Canceled September 15, 2022
April 21, 2022 October 20, 2022
May 19, 2022 November 17, 2022
June 17, 2022 December -TBA
Prime Parking Space Raffle Fall 2022 Raffle tickets are $10/each and can be purchased through any Staff Advisory Council Representative. The winner will receive a prime parking space as close as we can get it to the winner’s office building. Staff Advisory Council will work with the winner and the Parking Committee to decide on an appropriate space near the winner’s building.
Spring 2021-Stephanie North
Fall 2021-Tasha Taylor
Spring 2022-Tasha Taylor
Freezer Full of Meat-Raffle tickets are $5/ea and can be purchased or picked up to help sell from any Staff Council Representative.
Staff Council Representatives as of July 1, 2021-July 1, 2023
- Group 1 Representatives: Christopher McPherson-Secretary Michelle Stack
- Group 2 Representatives: Jason Coleman Riley Schenk
- Group 3 Representative: Bree Blum Kelly Baker-Vice Chair
- Group 4 Representatives: Randy Hollingshead Bob Saas
- Group 5 Representatives: Michelle Heath Leanne Coen
- State Staff Representative: Yodev Ocasio
- Board of Governors Representative: Ryan Glanville
- Chairperson: Tasha Taylor
Click here to download FINAL Staff Advisory Council Bylaws 041221