The West Liberty University Staff Advisory Council is created for the purpose of advocating for the best interests of all staff members; cultivating a thriving University community, fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, all the while supporting the strategic mission and vision of the University.
2021 Staff Council Meeting Dates:
Our monthly Staff Council meetings are held every third Thursday at 10am via Zoom. If you have any questions or concerns for Staff Council, please contact the Chair. Thank you.
March 18, 2021 Aug 19, 2021
April 15, 2021 Sept 16, 2021
May 20, 2021 Oct 21, 2021
June 17. 2021 Nov 18, 2021
July 17, 2021 Dec TBA
- Group 1 Representatives: Christopher McPherson/Michelle Stack
- Group 2 Representatives: Jason Coleman/Vincent Sirianni
- Group 3 Representative: Bree Blum/
- Group 4 Representatives: Randy Hollingshead/Bob Saas
- Group 5 Representatives: Michelle Heath/Leanne Coen
- State Staff Representative: Yodev Ocasio
- Board of Governors Representative: Ryan Glanville
- Chairperson: Tasha Taylor
Although the drawing for the gift card has ended, the link to donate to the fund is available for anyone to contribute at any time. Thank you for your support!
Prime Parking Space Raffle2021-Raffle tickets are $10/each and can be purchased through any Staff Advisory Council Representative. The winner will receive a prime parking space as close as we can get it to the winner’s office building. Staff Advisory Council will work with the winner and the Parking Committee to decide on an appropriate space near the winner’s building.
Staff Council Representatives as of September 10, 2020.
- Chair: Tasha Taylor
- Group 1: Bree Blum
- Group 2: Melanie Cheek
- Group 3: Michelle Stack (Vice Chair)
- Group(s) 4/6: Kelly Young
- Group 5: Jason Coleman, Melanie Cheek
- State State Staff Representative(ACCE): Vincent Sirianni
- BOG: Kelly Young
Click here to download FINAL Staff Advisory Council Bylaws 041221