- The West Liberty University Staff Advisory Council is created for the purpose of advocating for the best interests of all staff members; cultivating a thriving University community, fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, all the while supporting the strategic mission and vision of the University.
2023 Staff Council Meeting Dates:
Our monthly Staff Council meetings are held every third Thursday at 10am in the Student Leadership Center and via Zoom. If you have any questions or concerns for Staff Council, please contact the Chair. Thank you.
January 19, 2023 July 20, 2023
February 16, 2023 August TBD
March 16, 2023 September 21, 2023
April 2023 (Election) October 19, 2023
May 18, 2023 November 16, 2023
June 15, 2023 December -15, 2022
2023 is our year for Staff Advisory Council Elections. The duties of the Executive Officers and Representatives can be found in our bylaws below, along with the detailed Election process.
- All nominations must be received by the second Tuesday in April.
- Ballots will go out on the third Tuesday in April.
- The Election will take place on the fourth Tuesday in April
Newly elected Officers will begin their term on July 1, 2023.
Donate to Staff Council today!
Staff Council Representatives as of July 1, 2021-July 1, 2023
- Group 1 Representatives: Marcella Snyder Michelle Stack
- Group 2 Representatives: Jason Coleman Riley Schenk
- Group 3 Representative: Bree Blum Kelly Baker-Vice Chair
- Group 4 Representatives: Randy Hollingshead Bob Saas
- Group 5 Representatives: Michelle Heath Leanne Coen
- State Staff Representative: Yodev Ocasio
- Board of Governors Representative: Ryan Glanville
- Chairperson: Tasha Taylor
Staff Advisory Council Bylaws-4.1.2023