The West Liberty University Staff Advisory Council is created for the purpose of advocating for the best interests of all staff members; cultivating a thriving University community, fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, all the while supporting the strategic mission and vision of the University.
2021 Staff Council Meeting Dates:
Our monthly Staff Council meetings are held every third Thursday at 10am via Zoom. If you have any questions or concerns for Staff Council, please contact the Chair. Thank you.
March 18, 2021 Aug 19, 2021
April 15, 2021 Sept 16, 2021
May 20, 2021 Oct 21, 2021
June 17. 2021 Nov 18, 2021
July 15, 2021 Dec TBA
Prime Parking Space Raffle Spring 2022 Raffle tickets are $10/each and can be purchased through any Staff Advisory Council Representative. The winner will receive a prime parking space as close as we can get it to the winner’s office building. Staff Advisory Council will work with the winner and the Parking Committee to decide on an appropriate space near the winner’s building.
Spring 2021-Stephanie North
Fall 2021-Tasha Taylor
Staff Council Representatives as of July 1, 2021
- Group 1 Representatives: Christopher McPherson-Secretary Michelle Stack
- Group 2 Representatives: Jason Coleman Riley Schenk
- Group 3 Representative: Bree Blum Kelly Baker-Vice Chair
- Group 4 Representatives: Randy Hollingshead Bob Saas
- Group 5 Representatives: Michelle Heath Leanne Coen
- State Staff Representative: Yodev Ocasio
- Board of Governors Representative: Ryan Glanville
- Chairperson: Tasha Taylor
Click here to download FINAL Staff Advisory Council Bylaws 041221