Lihua Chen Ph.D.Associate Professor of Management
- B.S., Management Science, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- M.S., Business Management, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Ph.D., Operations Management, Kent State University
Chen, L. Shapley value based transfer pricing in supply chains with stochastic demand.
Decision Science Letters, 4, pp. 1-14, 2015.
Chen, L., Guiffrida, A., and Pratim Datta (In press 2016). “Capacity-delivery coordination in
supply chains: a cost-based approach”. International Journal of Operational Research.
Ngniatedema, T., Chen, L., A. Guiffrida, A Modeling Framework for Improving Supply Chain
Delivery Performance. International Journal of Business Performance and Supply Chain
Modeling, pp.79-96, 8(6), 2016.
Chen, L. Transfer Pricing in a Vertically Integrated Supply Chain with Stochastic Demands,
Boston, MA, Nov 19, 2011.
Chen, L. Fair Sharing of Profits through Transfer Pricing in Supply Chains with Stochastic
Demand, Beijing, June 26, 2012.
Chen, L. Supply Chain Profit Division Using Simulation. Allied Academy of Information and
Management Science conference, New Orleans, LA, Mar 27, 2013.
Chen, L. Supply Chain Structuring and Performance: An Empirical Study. Tampa, FL, Nov 24,
Chen, L. How Do Contracts Coordinate the Supply Chain in the Mobile Applications Industry?
Alexandria, VA, April 1, 2016.
Guiffrida, A.L., Weeks, K.O., Chen, L. Improving Supply Chain Delivery Performance Using
Lean Six Sigma. 2014. Lean Six Sigma Approaches in Manufacturing, Services, and Production
edited by E.G. Tetteh & B.M. Uzochukwu. Business Science Reference, 2014.
- Research interests include supply chain management and strategic supply chain management.
- Teaching interests include Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, and Statistics.
- Outside of professional interests, she enjoys reading, going to the movies, and spending time with her husband, Chunjiang, daughter, Peilin, and son, Peisen.