GARY E. WEST COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MISSION STATEMENT
To engage students in a high-quality business education.
GARY E. WEST COLLEGE OF BUSINESS GOALS
Our goals are student-centered and are supported and informed by a rigorous and ongoing program of assessment, focused on continuous improvement.
- Be able to recall business terminology and concepts.
- Demonstrate soft skills required for success in a business setting.
- Apply concepts and methods to analyze, evaluate, and interpret problems.
- Offer a business curriculum that will prepare students for business careers and professional advancement.
- Provide quality classroom instruction and academic advisement.
- Provide extracurricular organizations and experiential opportunities for students.
- Recruit and retain quality students.