Gary E. West College of Business Mission Statement
To engage students in a comprehensive, high-quality education that prepares business professionals
Gary E. West College of Business Goals
Our goals are student-centered and are supported and informed by a rigorous and ongoing program of assessment, focused on continuous improvement.
Broad Based Learning Goals
- Students will be able to recall business terminology and concepts.
- Students will demonstrate soft skills required for success in a business setting.
- Students will be able to apply concepts and methods to analyze, evaluate, and interpret problems.
Broad Based Operational Goals
- The West College of Business will offer a business curriculum that will prepare students for business careers and professional advancement.
- The West College of Business will provide quality classroom instruction and academic advisement.
- The West College of Business will provide extracurricular organizations and experiential opportunities for students.