WLU offers all students a variety of opportunities to continue performing throughout their college career. Some ensembles are “by audition” but non-majors are encouraged to speak with the directors about the audition. All ensembles operate as any other course on campus; students must register for the course, are given a grade, and receive academic credit for successful participation.
Ensemble participation is required of instrumental music majors.
MUS 364 (2 credits or 0 credit option)
- Wind Ensemble–Max Ganano, visiting conductor
MUS 263 (1 cr or 0 cr option Fall or Spring, some ensembles meet every semester)
- Percussion Ensemble–Prof. Mitchell Greco, director
- Steel Band–Prof. Mitchell Greco, director
- Brass Ensemble
- Woodwind Ensemble
- Electronic Music Ensemble–Dr. Matthew Harder, director
- Guitar Ensemble–Prof. Scott Elliott, director