- September 7th – October 4th, Bob Villamagna, “Return of the WV Tinman” (https://westliberty.edu/news/news/return-of-the-tinman-opens-sept-7/)
- October 12th – Nov 16th, Kevin Bennington, “Influence Through Awareness”
- November 30th – December 8th, Fall 2022 Senior Exhibition + the Best of the Fall Classes
Closed for winter break December 9th to January 11, 2023
- January 18th – February 16th, “Merge” 2023 Faculty Exhibition
- March 1st – March 17th, Juried Collegiate Ceramics Competition
- March 15th – April 13th, Pittsburgh Printmakers Guild Group Show
- April 26th – May 5th, Spring 2023 Senior Exhibition
Closed for summer break May 6th to August 30th, 2023
Located in the Fine Arts Building, the regular hours of the Nutting Gallery are 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Fridays, weekends and other times are by arrangement only. Please note: there are no backpacks allowed in the gallery. The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching, and engaging students and the public through art exhibitions of the highest quality. Fulfilling this mission through a variety of exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition schedule includes exhibitions by visiting artists, two Senior Exhibitions, and the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition. The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the Department of Media and Visual Art.
Questions about the gallery or if you are interested in exhibiting at West Liberty University please reach out to Professor Brian Fencl at email@example.com.
Follow the Nutting Gallery on Facebook!