This major provides the potential for highly qualified applicants to complete the BS Biology and MSPAS degrees in five years versus the traditional six years.
Students entering the major will be required to:
- take a set series of courses,
- maintain a cumulative 3.5 GPA overall and in all math, psychology, and science courses with no lower than a “C” grade in each course within the major,
- perform a minimum of 25 hours of community service,
- shadow various health professionals for a minimum of 135 hours, and
- successfully interview at two points within the curriculum.
Requirements for the Major
Proposed Course Schedule
West Liberty University Catalogs
View the course catalog for more information.