How do I schedule an appointment?
- Visit westliberty.mywconline.com
- Click “Register for an account” and create an account using your West Liberty email address.
- Log in.
- Navigate to your desired date using the top toolbar.
- Click on one of the white squares. These squares indicate open appointment times. Also note that tutors’ names are listed under the dates on the left.
- Fill out the appointment form and click “Save Appointment.”
- Upload your draft and prompt. You are not required to upload materials prior to your appointment, but we strongly recommend that you do so if possible.
What types of writing can I bring to the Writing Center?
We are happy to help with any writing assignment you are working on for a course at West Liberty. You may also bring professional documents such as your resume, cover letter, or personal statement for graduate school.
When should I come to the Writing Center?
Tutors will provide helpful guidance at any point in your writing process. For example, you might make an appointment before you begin writing a paper to discuss the assignment description with a tutor and begin planning your paper. You could bring an outline and spend your session writing your body paragraphs. Or, you might bring a draft with comments from your professor and work with a tutor to ensure that you are responding to this feedback.