WEST LIBERTY, W.Va., Oct. 11, 2021 — In an effort to maintain a transparent response to the pandemic, we share our weekly COVID-19 testing results with campus via email every Monday. Below are the last two weeks of testing results sent to campus on Oct. 5 (day late) and today (Oct. 11).
Sept. 28 testing result
- 158 unvaccinated students tested
- 4 positive
Additionally, we had 2 positive employee COVID-19 report made last week.
Oct. 5 testing result
- 88 unvaccinated students tested
- 2 positive
Additionally, we had 3 positive employee COVID-19 reports made during the week of Oct. 5.
West Liberty University encourages all employees and students to get vaccinated and to remain vigilant in our pandemic response protocol.
- Wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status
- Practice good hand sanitation
- Observe social distancing
- Get tested if exposed to a positive case or if not feeling well. (For complete information on quarantine and isolation protocols, please click here.)
Please visit Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department for more information on FREE testing and FREE COVID vaccination clinics.