Interlibrary Borrowing Services for the Paul N. Elbin Library
To borrow materials from other libraries, please fill out the form below or
contact Necol Dunson 304.336.8352 or email
Electronic items will be filled via e-mail.
- Materials may take up to 5-10 workdays. However, with most items you could have them much sooner.
- Loan duration for interlibrary loans are up to 16 weeks and must be returned promptly.
- Renewals are not permitted by our lending partners so if you require more time, please request a second copy prior to the end of your loan period.
- You will not be charged a fee for borrowing items from our lending partners
- Lending libraries will invoice for lost or damaged items and in most cases will charge a processing fee in addition to the replacement cost.
Interlibrary Loan Request
Request media from local libraries in the event that West Liberty University Library does not carry the necessary items.
"*" indicates required fields