Annual performance reviews are a key component of employee development. The performance review is intended to be a fair and balanced assessment of an employee’s performance. The annual review is to provide all regular university staff and their supervisors an opportunity to:
- Discuss job performance
- Set goals for professional development
- Establish objectives for contributing to the department’s mission
- Discuss expectations and accomplishments
Starting January 6, 2020 NEOGOV Perform will be the platform used to complete all Annual Reviews. NEOGOV Perform allows for continuous communication with employees by providing manager feedback and goal tracking through email notifications, mobile or desktop journals, and scheduled and recurring check-ins. Managers can complete journal entries throughout the year to document performance and refer back during performance reviews. NEOGOV can be accessed by clicking the following icon .
These job aids will assist both employees and managers in navigating the NEOGOV Perform system.
- Supervisor – Adding Goals to the Employee Review
- Supervisor – Review Scoring/Journal Entries/Review Sign-off
- Employee – Completing Narrative & Goals/Final Sign-off
Perform Training Videos
Performance Review Guides
These guides are intended to be used as a reference for the performance management and appraisal process.
- Employee Guide to Performance Management – general overview of the performance management process.
- Supervisor Guide to Performance Reviews – general overview of the performance review process.
- SMART Goal