FAQ & Quick Links
Students at the Highlands Center frequently ask about the following:
On-Line WINS Accounts
- Email accounts for new students will be created prior to classes beginning each semester. You will be able to access your email address through your WINS account. Once you are logged into WINS, click on Personal Information, then Email Address. Due to recent changes made by IT Services, from now on all new students will have an email address of first initial followed by middle initial and last name followed by @westliberty.edu >(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To access your email account, click on the GMAIL icon on the homepage (next to the WINS icon). You will need to enter your username, which will be your email address, minus the @westliberty.edu. Your password will be your WINS PIN number. If you have not yet logged into WINS, your password will be your six digit date of birth (mmddyy). If you have questions regarding your email account, please contact the HELP Desk at 304-336-8886.
TOPPERNET Emergency Text Messaging System
To sign up for TOPPERNET: Go to: https://www.getrave.com/login/westliberty. Click on “Register Now.” Complete the information on the “Create Account” page, agree to the Terms of Service, and click “Next.
- A confirmation screen will appear, explaining that Rave has sent you an e-mail. Go to your e-mail account and click the link.
- When you click the link, a 4-digit code will be sent to your phone. A screen will open on your computer asking you to type in that code.
- This will take you to your main account screen. You’re done!