October 10, 2014 | 8am to 4pm, Wheeling Park White Palace
- Download the Fall 2014 CE Brochure
- “Are You Up to Date in Dental Hygiene and Prepared for the Future?” by Joyce Turcotte, RDH, MEd, FAADH (4 CEU Hours)
- “Occupational Health and Safety for the Dental Healthcare Worker…What Does It Really Take to be in Compliance?” (3 CEU Hours) by Cathie Collier, RDH, B.Ed., CPR & OSHA Compliance Instructor.
- Handouts for OSHA CE: 1. OSHA handout 2014 – Collier 2. OSHA compliance checklist-Collier
You have two (2) ways to register and pay for this event:
- Option 1: Download the form and return completed form with your payment via mail.
- Option 2: Register and Pay Online via the form below
(please note that you once you complete the registration form below you will be redirected to a payment website to complete the transaction)
- PROBLEMS? Has your registration submitted but you are having problems with your payment? Here is a direct link to the PAYMENT PAGE.