Register via the West Liberty Informational Network System (WINS).
- Prior to registering for courses, review the WLU catalog to make sure you have met all course pre-requisites and course restrictions.
NEW STUDENTS: Call 304.336.8076 to get started or APPLY ONLINE
- To LOGIN to WINS, you may register now by going directly to the WINS page, OR you may reach WINS via the WLU homepage: go to the WLU web site (westliberty.edu), and on top menu bar, click on the Go Icon.
- You will be taken to the Go WLU page. Click on Wins.
- Once you are on the WINS page, click on Student Login under Secure Area.
- Enter Banner ID and Pin number, if you do not have this information, contact the Enrollment Center at #8007.
- After logging in, click on Student Services, then click on Registration.
- Click on Register or Add/Drop classes, then select appropriate summer term, submit and enter CRN number for course(s).
- When finished entering CRN(s), submit changes.
- Return to Registration menu, click on Student Schedule and print a copy for your records.
- The Registrar’s Office will not issue printed copies of schedules.
- The Business Office will email billing invoices prior to the summer term beginning.
- PLEASE EXIT AND CLOSE WEB BROWSER WHEN FINISHED TO SECURE PRIVACY.