Zoo Science Major Application Process
Thank you for your interest in our Zoo Science Major! To apply for admission to this new and unique major,
- You will need to upload one letter of recommendation below or ask the individual from whom you have requested the letter or recommendation to e-mail your letter to [email protected].
- In addition to your letter of recommendation, please submit an essay, to the following form, stating your interest in our program in 500 words or less. In your essay, please answer the following three questions:
- What unique characteristics, experiences, or skills have prepared you for participation in this major?
- What is your career goal, and how do you feel that participating in this major will help you accomplish that goal?
- A career in animal care or conservation is seen by many of the practitioners of this work as their passion as opposed to their job. Why are you passionate about animal care or conservation?
- Once you have submitted your letter of recommendation and your essay, with the form below, you will need to apply to West Liberty University. Upon completion of the form below, you will be directed to a page with links to apply to the university.