Paula Tomasik, Director of University Effectiveness
- ALO – Coordinate communications between the University and the Higher Learning Commission. Specific responsibilities are provided by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- HLC Data Update Coordinator – ensure accuracy and timeliness of information submitted in the Institutional Update.
- HLC Assurance System – Update the system evidence file for the University’s reaffirmation process.
- IPEDS – Compile data and complete surveys for the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System.
- Fall Census Data – Compile and report fall data to the Higher Education Policy Commission in Charleston, WV. Institutional fall data is made public in the HEPC Almanac and Fall Enrollment Report. Additional in-house reports such as the Common Data Set, Enrollment by Major and Degree Completion are maintained and updated each fall semester.