Academic Laboratory Instructing Assistant[email protected] Mailing Address:
West Liberty University
208 University Drive
College Union Box 139
West Liberty, WV 26074
- Bio 210 - Essentials of Biomedical Terminology
- Bio 221 - Biological Statistics and Experimental Design
- Bio 106 - Life Science for Non-majors Lab
- Bio 125 - Biological Principles Lab
- Bio 205 - Anatomy & Physiology for Dental Hygiene Lab
- Bio 212 - Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions Lab
- Bio 334 - Human Anatomy & Physiology II Lab
E. Lau, E.J. Nolan IV, Z. Dillard, R. Dague, A. Semple, W. Wentzell. 2015. High throughput sequencing to detect differences in methanotrophic Methylococcaceae and Methylocystaceae in forest soil, peat and Sphagnum moss in Cranesville Swamp Preserve, W. Virginia, USA. Microorganisms 3: 113-136. https://mdpi.com/2076-2607/3/2/113/htm
Frame CH, E Lau, EJ Nolan, TJ Goepfert, MF Lehmann. 2016. Acidification enhances N2O production by aquatic ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms. Frontiers in Microbiology. In press.
Interests and Hobbies:
ARMY Reserve, Bioinformatics, Biological Statistics, Computational Biology, Calculus in Biology, High Performance Computing, UNIX / Linux Systems Administration, Database Administration, Hacking, Programming (Mostly in R and Python), Gibson™ Guitars, Marshall™ and Orange™ Amps, Hard Rock & Heavy Metal (non-geological), Immigration and Naturalization Law Enforcement, Marksmanship, Climbing, Fitness, Nutrition, Emergency Medical Service, Firefighting, Zamboni™ Operation...