WEST LIBERTY, W.Va., 4 p.m., March 19, 2020 — In order to keep campus informed about the rapidly changing COVID-19 crisis response, West Liberty University is issuing the following update:
- New email is now established for questions: [email protected]
- Social distancing continues to be encouraged to slow the spread.
- Beginning Monday, March 23, mailroom hours will decrease to 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Beginning Monday, March 23, all campus buildings will be locked down and only critical employees will be working on campus, using keys or card swipes to enter necessary buildings. The exception is the College Union building, which is open for mailroom pick up and Jazzman’s reduced take-out hours.
- For students still needing to pick up personal items from dorm rooms, please contact housing at: [email protected] or 304.336.8345.
- Highlands Center campus is closed due to crisis and its Community University will not meet during this national emergency. To reach the Highlands Center please call 304.336.8301.
West Liberty University is grateful to its staff, faculty and students for its cooperation and patience during this crisis. Campus and the public is encouraged to visit westliberty.edu/news for updates that will be posted and shared daily or as needed.
Also visit the CDC and the West Virginia Department of Health & Human Resources websites for more information or call the state hotline: 800.887.4304.