Juried Collegiate Ceramics Competition
West Liberty University is hosting a juried collegiate ceramics exhibition from Feb. 17th to March 17th, 2023. The exhibition juror is potter and educator Josh Manning (www.parlourpottery.com). The exhibition opening is scheduled for March 1st with a workshop by Josh to follow on the campus of West Liberty University. The opening and workshop will be free for participating student artists and WLU art majors.
There will a be a city wide focus on pottery throughout the exhibition and more information about that can be found by clicking the “Ceramics Takes Over Wheeling 2023” link near the bottom of the page.
- open to undergraduate students currently enrolled at an accredited institution.
- free to enter
- $4,000 in prize money will be awarded at the exhibition opening. Students do not need to be present to win an award
- submission portal opens on December 7th and closes February 10th. Accepted students will be notified by February 16th.
- accepted students are responsible for the shipping (both ways) or delivery of work to West Liberty University. Work must arrive a WLU by February 24th to be eligible for a jurors prize.
- Students can enter up to 3 different works for consideration.
If you have questions or need additional information about the competition please email Professor Brian Fencl (Director of the Nutting Gallery) at email@example.com.
Undergraduate students may submit as many as 3 pieces to the exhibition. Artists who have work selected for the show will be notified by February 15th. Shipping to and from WLU is the responsibility of the artist. Work must be at West Liberty by February 24th to be eligible for a jurors prize. Use this form to submit images to be juried. To submit another piece, you must fill out the form again.
SUBMIT WORK BELOW
Ceramics Takes Over Wheeling 2023