If you are undecided about your major, you will enter West Liberty University as an Undeclared student. You will work closely with your academic advisor to fulfill general education (core class) requirements while you explore major options. Throughout your time as an undeclared major, your advisor will:
- provide clear outlines for academic programs;
- help you develop a plan to fulfill requirements in an efficient, timely manner;
- determine a timeline for attaining your goals;
- administer assessments to assist you with the major selection process; and
- connect you with faculty and university organizations in majors that match your interests, skills and values.