On April 1, 2019, West Liberty University Student Health Services will go live with our NEW electronic Student Health Portal for incoming students. Please see the information below regarding the required health documents. All information should be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the start of classes. You will not be able to access the portal until you have received your Topper ID and westliberty.edu email address. If you have already submitted the existing hard copy Mandatory Health Form, we will upload it for you and no other forms will need completed at this time.
Step 1 Log into the West Liberty University Student Health Portal (westliberty.studenthealthportal.com)
- Register for the Student Health Portal.
You will need your Topper ID (include the @) and your westliberty.edu email address to register.
- Once you register, check your email for a link to create a password.
- Once you create a password you will be prompted to log into the portal.
When you use this portal you are accessing your own confidential protected health information. To protect your privacy, do not share your portal login credentials.
- After logging in, please read the instructions on the portal and complete all pending forms.
Step 2 In the Student Health Center Portal (westliberty.studenthealthportal.com)
- Complete the following forms under the “My Forms” or “pending forms” section at the top of the page and submit when you are finished. These forms are completed online and do not need printed.
Emergency Contact HIPAA Privacy for Student Health Services
Immunization History** Medical History
Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
** Some academic programs may require additional immunizations submitted directly to the Program Director. Please check your program requirements.
- Print the Physical Exam form and any of the other forms that pertain to you. Once they are signed and complete, upload them via the Document Upload function in your Student Health Portal. *If you have not received your westliberty.edu email address and would like to print these forms early to take to your physician before registering for the portal, you can access them on the Student Health Services website at the following link: edu/health-forms
Physical Exam Form FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN (required for all incoming full time students, all athletes, and any part time or graduate student wishing to use Student Health Services. Must be completed by your health care provider)
Guardian Medical Consent (only for students under age 18. Must be signed by parent/guardian)
Immunization Waiver FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN (only for students requesting to be exempt from immunization requirements. This form must be signed by your health care provider and will be accepted only for valid reasons. This form can be found in the Important Links column on your portal welcome page.)
- Insurance Card (front and back) Upload a copy via the Document Upload function in your Student Health Portal.
Student Athletes: There are additional forms you need to complete for Athletics. Some forms may need completed by your physician. Please email Jerry Duncan, Head Athletic Trainer, at [email protected].