Student Health Services is excited to announce our NEW electronic Student Health Portal
All of the required health information can be found and submitted in your Student Health Portal. Please see the information below on how to register. Failure to submit the required health information may result in being denied treatment at Student Health Services, participation in intercollegiate sports, or entry into academic programs. If you have already submitted the previous hard copy Mandatory Health Form we will upload it electronically for you and no other forms will need completed at this time. Otherwise, please complete all forms electronically by logging in to your Student Health Portal.
A physical is required for all full time incoming students and any part time or graduate student wishing to use Student Health Services within 12 months of starting classes. Due to NCAA requirements, athletes must have a physical within 6 months of starting classes. If you have an upcoming appointment with your healthcare provider for your annual exam, you can print the physical under “Forms” below.
*You will not be able to access the portal until you have received your Topper ID and westliberty.edu email address. You will receive your westliberty.edu email address at orientation or when you register for classes.
Athletes may have additional forms. Please email Jerry Duncan, Head Athletic Trainer, at [email protected]
Instructions to log in to the electronic Student Health Portal can be found here:
Step 1 Log into the West Liberty University Student Health Portal (westliberty.studenthealthportal.com)
- Register for the Student Health Portal.
You will need your Topper ID (include the @) and your westliberty.edu email address to register. You will receive your email address at orientation or when you register for classes.
- Once you register, check your email for a link to create a password.
- Once you create a password you will be prompted to log into the portal.
When you use this portal you are accessing your own confidential protected health information. To protect your privacy, do not share your portal login credentials.
- After logging in, please read the instructions on the portal and complete all pending forms.
Step 2 In the Student Health Center Portal (westliberty.studenthealthportal.com)
- Complete the following forms under the “My Forms” or “pending forms” section at the top of the page and submit when you are finished. These forms are completed online and do not need printed.
Emergency Contact HIPAA Privacy for Student Health Services
Immunization History** Medical History
Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
** Some academic programs may require additional immunizations submitted directly to the Program Director. Please check your program requirements.
- Print the Physical Exam form and any of the other forms that pertain to you. Once they are signed and complete, upload them via the Document Upload function in your Student Health Portal. *If you have not received your westliberty.edu email address and would like to print these forms early to take to your physician before registering for the portal, you can access them below.
- Insurance Card (front and back) Upload a copy via the Document Upload function in your Student Health Portal.
Forms that will need printed and submitted via your Student Health Portal:
Physical Exam Form
A physical is required for all full-time incoming students, all athletes, and any part time or graduate student wishing to use Student Health Services. Once this physical is completed by your health care provider, please UPLOAD IT to your Student Health Portal via the Document Upload function.
Download here: Physical Exam Form
Guardian Medical Consent Form
This form will need completed by your parent/guardian ONLY if you are under age 18. After complete, please UPLOAD IT to your Student Health Portal via the Document Upload function.
Download here: Guardian Medical Consent
This form will need completed by your health care provider ONLY if you have a valid reason to be exempt from immunization requirements. After complete, please UPLOAD IT to your Student Health Portal via the Document Upload function.
Download here: Immunization Waiver
Student Athletes: There are additional forms you need to complete for Athletics. Some forms may need completed by your physician. Please email Jerry Duncan, Head Athletic Trainer, at [email protected].