- 1980, BA in Psychology from California State University Northridge
- 1987, MA in Clinical Psychology from Alliant International University
- 1994, Ph.D. in Psychology from Alliant International University
- West Liberty University since 2018
Areas of Interest
- Developmental Trauma and PTSD
- Neuroscience and Attachment
- Dissociation, Integration and Complex Systems
- History of Psychology
- Core Concepts of Neuroscience and Attachment. Workshop presented at the Fall 2016 Conference of the West Virginia Psychological Association.
- Suicide Prevention with High Risk Populations. Workshop presented to Social Work and Medical Staff at Milan Puskar Health Right, Morgantown WV, January and March 2018.
- Clinical Psychologist (Volunteer) working with homeless and high-risk populations, Milan Puskar Health Right, Morgantown, WV, 2015-2018 (part-time).
- Psychologist, U.S. Bureau of Prisons, 1994-2014.
- Member of West Virginia Psychological Association (WVPA)