In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, West Liberty University is working to move as many processes online as possible. One item we have moved to online is the form for your WLU Student Hangtag. Please review the guidelines below:
- Students will complete this form prior to the start of the academic year.
- Residential students will then find their hangtag in their rooms with their move in packet.
- Commuter students will be able to pick up their hangtag at the Office of Housing & Residence Life located in Rogers Hall by booking a meeting online at wlureslife.youcanbook.me.
- We ask that all students adhere to social distancing and mask requirements at all times while visiting the office.
- If you complete the form after the start of the semester, please allow one business day for your hangtag to be processed and ready for you to collect. Anyone completing the form after the start of the semester can collect at the Office of Housing & Residence Life by booking a meeting online at wlureslife.youcanbook.me.
- Parking hangtags must be displayed on the rearview mirror of the student’s car.
- Students must adhere to all parking regulations, and follow all parking signs and parking lot designations.
Complete the Online Parking Hangtag Form
- You will need your license number and cell phone number
- To correctly enter in your ID number, be sure to use the @ symbol and all digits, then hit the SUBMIT button.
If you have any questions regarding collecting your parking hangtag, please email [email protected].
If you have any questions regarding parking regulations, please email [email protected].