This area of our M.A. Ed. Program prepares individuals for becoming professional educators, researchers, and leaders in non-formal environments and non-profit organizations. Coursework includes fundraising and development, non-profit management, non-formal education models, and prepares individuals to improve community relationships and involvement in non-formal and/or non-profit organizations.
Advisor: Dr. Miriam Roth Douglas: [email protected]
- EDUC 506 Motivation & Creativity (Fall I)
- EDUC 517 Non-Formal Education Models (Spring I)
- EDUC 528 Non-Profit Management (Fall II)
- EDUC 543 Flexible & Creative Learning Spaces (Spring II)
- EDUC 558 Fundraising & Development (Summer II)
- EDUC 572 Internship