2020-2021 Exhibition Season
- October 20th – November 13th, 2020: “How to See Again,” Drawings by Sophia Kayafas
- November 18th – December 4th, 2020: Fall 2020 Senior Exhibition
- January 27th – February 25th, 2021: “Trumpet”, 2021 Faculty Exhibition
- March 10th – April 14th, 2021: “This is Work,” Paintings by Rabecca Signoriello, exhibition opening on 3/10/21 from 5:30pm to 7pm.
- April 21st – May 6th, 2021: Spring 2021 Senior Exhibition
Anyone entering the Nutting Gallery must wear a face-covering (face-coverings are required at all times in all WLU facilities), and practice social distancing. We also recommend that members of the campus community limit their time in the gallery to 30 minutes or less. For the general public, we will be offering a virtual gallery experience soon. Please check back for more information. To receive monthly updates about the gallery and all College of Arts and Comm news, please sign up for our Arts Newsletter.
- Located in the Fine Arts Building, the regular hours of the Nutting Gallery are 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Fridays, weekends and other times are by arrangement only. Please note: there are no backpacks allowed in the gallery. The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching, and engaging students and the public through art exhibitions of the highest quality. Fulfilling this mission through eight exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition schedule includes five exhibitions by visiting artists, two Senior Exhibitions, and the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition. The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the College of Arts and Communications,