- “Superstition” WLU Art Faculty Exhibition – January 16-February 7, 2019
- Bob Dombrowski – February 13-March 14, 2019
- Lizzie Solomon – March 20-April 11, 2019
- The Dot Show, a Tribute to Bernie Peace – April 17-May 2, 2019
- Piece by Piece: Sarah Davis and Lisa Parker. August 29-September 20 – Quilting meets the Digital Arts.
- Pittsburgh Society of Sculptors. September 26-October 18
- Thomas Wharton, painter. October 24-November 15
- Senior Exhibition. November 28-December 6
Gallery openings are held the first evening of each show from 5:30 to 7 p.m and are free and open to the public. Located in the Fine Arts Building, the regular hours of the Nutting Gallery are 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekends and other times are by arrangement only. Please note: there are no backpacks allowed in the gallery. The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching, and engaging students and the public through art exhibitions of the highest quality. Fulfilling this mission through eight exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition schedule includes five exhibitions by visiting artists, two Senior Exhibitions, and the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition. The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the Department of Arts and Communications, and guided by the Gallery Director Robert Villamagna, [email protected], 304-336-8006.