- August 25th – September 23rd, Robby Moore, “Short Silent Stories”
- September 29th – October 20th, Richard Shrewsbury, “Experimenting with the Figure”
- October 25th – November 11th, “Polish School of Posters,” Exhibited in partnership with Jan Kochanowski University of Kielce in Poland
- November 17th – December 2nd, Fall 2021 Senior Exhibition
Closed for winter break December 3rd to January 16, 2022
- January 19th – February 16th, “Nature,” 2022 Faculty Exhibition
- February 23rd – March 9th, Doug Eberhardt, “Prints, zines and drawings from the Void”
- March 16th – April 13th, “What’s Next in West Virginia, an Exhibition of Tamarack Fellows”
- April 20th – May 4th, Spring 2022 Senior Exhibition
Closed for summer break May 5th to August 30th
Located in the Fine Arts Building, the regular hours of the Nutting Gallery are 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Fridays, weekends and other times are by arrangement only. Please note: there are no backpacks allowed in the gallery. The Nutting Gallery is dedicated to educating, enriching, and engaging students and the public through art exhibitions of the highest quality. Fulfilling this mission through a variety of exhibitions during the academic year, the exhibition schedule includes exhibitions by visiting artists, two Senior Exhibitions, and the Annual Art Faculty Exhibition. The Nutting Gallery is also dedicated to supporting the educational and cultural mission of West Liberty University. These offerings are supported by the Department of Media and Visual Art.
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask indoors in the Nutting Gallery. Those not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask while inside all WLU facilities, and outdoors when around other people. Those who are fully vaccinated and want to continue wearing a mask are encouraged to do so. Plated and pre-packaged food will be available at exhibition openings and will follow health department guidelines. Questions about the gallery or if you are interested in exhibiting at West Liberty University please reach out to Professor Brian Fencl at [email protected].
See artist interviews and videos about past exhibitions on TopperStation: https://topperstation.com/wlu-college-arts-and-communication.