Extreme Art Night is WLU’s annual all night art party. Held every spring in West Liberty’s Hall of Fine Arts, the night is filled with movies, music, food, models, workshops and art making.
Past events included:
• Duct tape graffiti
• Extreme Art clay project and woodturning station
• Mural painting
• Food- Pizza and snack food will be available all night
• Movies- Movies all night chosen by students
• Music- Acoustic jam session with students and faculty in the lobby of the MAC. Everyone is invited.
• Models dressed in costume for drawing
• Special guest speakers
• Photoshop challenges and a lot more…