Anyone wishing to tailgate at this year’s Homecoming must adhere to the 2021 Homecoming Tailgating Procedures as
set forth by the University. This document can be found online at westliberty.edu/homecoming. The following
information and more can be found on the website.
- Individuals are responsible for providing their own tent(s), table(s), and chair(s).
- Tailgaters may reserve up to three (3) parking spots.
- There is a $25 fee per spot – made payable by cash, check or credit card to the West Liberty University Foundation at the Alumni Tent on Homecoming day.
- Reserved spots are only permitted in the two lower ASRC parking lots. The Alumni Office will assign the spots.
- Tailgating outside the designated areas are on a first come, first serve basis.
- The tailgating areas will open at 9:00 a.m. and must be cleared one hour from conclusion of the game.
- In compliance with West Virginia State law, persons under the age of 21 are forbidden to consume alcohol in
any area on campus. A valid driver’s license is required as proof of age. Consumption on campus will be permitted
only in designated areas. Legal beverages are permitted in the Alumni tent and designated areas, as long as they are in
a plastic cup or aluminum can. University policy prohibits the possession of glass bottles and kegs. Individuals who
willingly bring or consume alcohol on campus will assume the responsibility of their own actions. Law enforcement
officials are prepared to enforce this policy if necessary.
For more information or any questions, please contact Kara Conners in the Alumni Office at campus extension 8888 or (304)
336-8888 or email email@example.com.
Your participation and cooperation is greatly appreciated.