Freshmen students are required to select an orientation date and complete the class registration form in order to receive a schedule for the Fall 2020 semester. Your class schedule will be prepared based on recommended courses from academic college deans and department chairs. The courses you will choose are not guaranteed, but used as suggestions that you might like to have to help complete your class schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact Rhonda McCullough, Freshmen Registration Coordinator at 304.336.8407 or by email at [email protected] or Aaron Kuhn, Admissions Counselor at 304.336.8066 or by email at [email protected]
- Select an orientation date below listed by College. If you are not sure which College your major falls under, view this list of majors.
- Complete the reservation information form then click “Continue to Class Registration”. Once you click “OK” you will be directed to the class registration form.
- Complete the class registration form then click “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation email and reminders will be scheduled periodically.
Summer Orientation Dates Listed by College
Tentative Orientation Day Agenda (schedule is subject to change)
- 8:00am-8:30am: Registration (Kelly Theater)
- 8:30am-9:00am: Welcome, Schedule Overview
- 9:00am-11:00am: Concurrent Parent/Student Sessions
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Deans and Faculty Session
- 12:00pm-1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm-3:00pm: Financial Aid, Student Employment, Schedule Changes, Residence Hall Tours, Office Highlights by Checklist