Have you ever thought about owning your own business and being your own boss? Or maybe you’re destined to be a “change agent” in an existing company. If so, a minor in Entrepreneurship is your pathway to success. No matter what major you choose, you’ll learn to think like an entrepreneur…to become a job creator instead of a job seeker. When paired with a B.S.B.A. in fields such as Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Finance, Management, or Marketing, the Entrepreneurship Minor allows students to add unique entrepreneurial skills to the business knowledge gained in their specialized field of study. When added to any other West Liberty University major, from Graphic Design to Music to Psychology, the Entrepreneurship Minor exposes students to just the right amount of business concepts, giving students a modern edge to help launch their dream of business ownership. Program Highlights:
- taught by highly qualified faculty who have owned their own businesses
- classes designed to teach students how to write a business plan, obtain funding, hire qualified employees, and market products and services
- practical, hands-on training
- Speaker Series – “real world” entrepreneurs share skills for running small, medium, large, and international businesses
- competitive Grant Programs for Entrepreneurs in four categories: Innovator Grants, Community Change Agent Grants, Explorer Grants and Entrepreneur Fellowships
View the Entrepreneurship Minor page for a complete list of courses and requirements for the major.